I haven't had a Virgin Mojito yet, but it is my new mission to find out if they are any good.
Here's the recipe that I found online that I'm going to start with. Now I need limes and mint... and maybe more club soda.
Makes a 12 oz cup
* 1.5 ounces of rum (Don't worry, it's not going in your drink - check out step 1.)
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 1/2 of one lime, cut into pieces
* 6 good size mint leaves
* club soda
1. Give the rum to someone who drinks.
2. Put the lime, mint, and sugar in a glass and muddle.
3. Fill cup with ice about 3/4 full.
4. Top off with club soda.
5. Stir with a spoon.
6. Garnish with fresh sugar cane if you can get some.
Days Pregnant: 55
Days to go: 255
Assume I'm in for the virgin drink game.ReplyDelete