- I get it. Motherhood and all that. It's awesome and I'm so enjoying these first few weeks.
- I'm so much more patient than I expected to be. I can handle the crying, I just want him to be happy.
- Swaddling and The Happiest Baby on the Block are good things!
- Having a swing is really useful.
- Cosleeping is way less scary than I expected, it actually makes sleeping better.
- I am tired. I get way more sleep than most mothers I know and yet I'm still tired.
- Scott nurses a lot. Upwards of 4 hours a day. It's boring.
- I've stopped dropping 2 lbs a day, sad. I'll have to lose the last bit of weight slowly.
- Having a baby hurts, in unfortunate ways, for weeks. Boo to that.
Scott is 17 days old.